RULES Important, please read!
REGISTRATION – CLOSED
UPLOAD RESULTS – CLOSED
Relays Races Formation – Submit by August 31st or before!
May 1st to Aug 15th – Last Year Results
All athletes must be at least 18 years old on the day they compete.
Entry fees: $25 USD per person (must be at least 18 years old), no team fees.
Enter as many events as you want for $25.
You do not pick any specific events during registration
- See table below which events are available
- Compete, save your results and proofs (video, pictures, official results link, etc.)
- Upload you results (new this year, bettered results can be uploaded)
The bulk of the $25 entry fee will be a donation to the Black Bear Sled Dog Program which rehomes retired working or racing sled dogs from Alaska – Alaskan Huskies like Togo and Balto – who have lead a fulfilling working life and deserve a fulfilling retirement.
Pool Participants (unattached athletes) – CLOSED
A limit of 3 unattached participants are eligible for teams with under 25 team members or former USCAA DIV 2 teams (under 10,000 employees).
- Such “Pool Participants” (or a team captain/representative in their place) must contact Jovette Jolicoeur no later than July 15, 2021 for consideration of placement on a particular team.
- If no team is specifically requested, Jovette will contact the eligible team captains with the particular aspect unique to that pool participant such as gender, age, distance/event specialty, etc.
- Team(s) interested in adding the pool participant to their roster, will need to contact Jovette within 72 hours.
- She will then let the pool participant know which team(s) is interested and if more than one team, he or she can decide who to compete for, and will be able to contact the team captain.
- Jovette will discuss any placement with the 2021 Virtual USCAA National Sub-team if necessary.
Three separate Championships
- Relays/Team Events – Team Championship
- Individual Age-group Events – Team Championship
- Combined Total Team Points per Participant – Team Championship
Individual Race Championship: 12 age groups in 13 individual events.
18 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55 to 59, 60 to 64, 65 to 69, 70 to 74, 75 to 79, and 80+.
Relay Championship: 20 events.
|Individual Events||Relays/Team Events|
Master’s Plus Relay
Sub-Master’s Sprint Medley Relay
Distance Medley Relay
Women’s 800-Meter Team Race
Men’s 1600-Meter Team Race
Men’s Team 5K
Women’s Team 5K
Men’s Team 10K
Women’s Team 10K